Everyone knows diving in Gili T is a great choice but choosing to do your Divemaster training there – an even better one!
Uber Scuba Gili’s Divemaster course is part of an internship, which includes full academic sessions, both in water training and evaluations, leadership skills, the correct learning and practice, and most importantly unlimited diving opportunities for you to become a very capable diver.
During Your Training:
The Enhanced Divemaster Materials alongside our experienced instructors and the diversity of diving in Gili T will teach you about the following:
-Defining guide dives
-How you can change your attitude to be ready
-Professionalized Level rescue techniques, avoiding stress and how to cope with stress in divers
-Skills and techniques on Leadership
-How to successfully organise and lead dives (including speciality dive types)
-Teaching you how to lead dives around the Gili Islands
You’ll learn a mixture of advanced practical skills over the length of the Internship and diving on Gili Trawangan, giving you the skills and experience to undertake and learn how to be a Divemaster and a professional member of the dive community – both in and out of the water. By participating in all of the daily operations of the dive shop, you will develop a greater experience in; Scheduling Dives, preparing various equipment, Organizing the Boats and leading dives. By the end of the course you will have gained the skills, knowledge and the experience to undertake and work in any dive shop, worldwide!
The course is normally conducted over 4 – 6 weeks
– Preparation – Study from the SSI digital training materials
– Theory – run through the knowledge reviews, and instructors will take you through potential scenarios and give you a practical approach to situations above and below the water, teaching about how to avoid and deal with stress and the accidents it may cause.
– Practice – Pool sessions to learn and practice practical rescue skills
– Dives – unlimited dives during the course duration on great local dive sites
– Assessment – knowledge reviews, in water assessment, final exam.
SSI Divemaster (Includes Dive Guide and Science of Diving)
– Certified Stress & Rescue diver, current first aid qualification required for certification, can be integrated into the course.
– 18 years old and 24 dives (minimum 40 dives required to begin the course and 60 for certification, make up dives to begin course are charged at 100,000 per dive)
– Medically fit (Please see medical questionnaire)
Don’t worry if you don’t meet the requirements, we have a special, discounted package deal where we simply bundle the courses together to get you prepared for Divemaster. Simply send us an email for more information and details.
Proud to be one of Gili Trawangan’s leading retailer of Scuba Diving equipment you yourself can enjoy all access to our gear you will need to become an amazing Divemaster. As an Uber Divemaster Trainee (DMT) we will give you 15% on top of anything you buy with us! Don’t worry we don’t and won’t force you to buy anything, you can simply use our shop equipment to complete your course at no extra cost. However, to excel to be the best Divemaster you would need to buy prior to starting your course:
– Masks, find the perfect mask to fit your face perfectly so you can enjoy your dives more, from 600,0000 IDR.
– Surface Marker Beacons (SMB), Signalling boats you are ascending and ready to collect from 800,000 IDR.
– Diving computer, to track your depths, and with no Decompression time, from 3,990,000 IDR.
14,000,000 IDR (materials not included, costs 3,500,000 IDR for the crew pack)
If you would like to stay with us during your Divemaster course then simply get in touch with our team. We have specialist rates for long term stayers for our Divemaster trainees. We do understand that choosing where to take your Divemaster course is a big decision it itself, so if you have any questions we’d be happy to help you! Simply send us an email.