What do you do when a diver emergency happens? How do you respond to this stressful situation? Do you want to be more confident in your dive skills both above and below the water? – If you have answered yes to the above, the Rescue Driver Course is definitely for you. Through both Theory and Practice elements, you will get to learn and know the main causes of stress for divers, how to deal with them when it arises, and most importantly how to actively prevent them from ever happening.
The course is normally conducted in 3 days
– Preparation – Study from the SSI digital training materials
– Theory – run through the knowledge reviews, and instructors will take you through potential scenarios and give you a practical approach to situations above and below the water, teaching about how to avoid and deal with stress and the accidents it may cause.
– Practice – Pool sessions to learn and practice practical rescue skills
– Dives – 4 dives on great local dive sites
– Assessment – knowledge reviews, in water assessment, final exam.
GILI ISLANDS FIRST AID & CPR TRAINING: CERTIFICATION
For you to become a certified Rescue Diver you will need to have an up to date (within the last 2 years) certificate of training in CPR and First Aid. The course runs for a full day and provides you with the essential skills and procedures to how you would react in an emergency event that do happen out there, as well as teaching you basic first aid. The course isn’t diving related but the skills and experience should be refreshed and practiced as often as possible for the serious diver.
– Age: 15 years
– Certified Diver
– Medically fit (Please see medical questionnaire)
Rescue Diver – 5,500,000 IDR
Rescue Diver + First Aid & CPR – 7,000,000 IDR